“Areni Fest Foundation” organizes traditional festival of Armenian wine – “Areni Wine Festival 2013”.
The festival is a wonderful opportunity to discover Armenia, Armenian culture and of course – Armenian wine. Within the festival organizers invite wine-makers and those people who like wine, Armenian culture and traditions. Within the festival everyone has an opportunity to taste the best Armenian wines, fruits etc.
- The festival program includes:
- Opening ceremony
- Professional wine-makers’ exhibition-fair
- Homemade wine-maker’s exhibition-fair
- Cheese producers’ exhibition-fair
- “Armenia in your eyes” best wine label contest (graphic-design)
- “Gold Keg 2013” prize for the best wine among the best wine-producers
- Homemade wine producers’ contest
- Excursion programs
- Carpet exhibition
- National music, dance, games, theatrical performance.
Start: 4 October 2013, Rind village, Vayots Dzor region
5 October 2013, Areni village, Vayots Dzor region
6 October 2013, Yeghegnadzor city, Vayots Dzor region
Start at 12:00